RAY PLANET GUITARS guarantees that this instrument is free of defects in its skeleton, material, and workmanship for a period of two years except for pickups, switches, connectors, Amptone Lab XY MIDIpad, controls, and the rest of the electronic components, as well as the tuners, transport cases, and bags which are in warranty for a time period of one year from the date the purchase was made.
This warranty applies only to the original customer and provided with the instrument that has been sold through RAY PLANET GUITARS or through an official RAY PLANET GUITARS distributor which is liable to the mentioned limitations.
IMPORTANT: KEEP THE INVOICE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE, WHICH WILL SERVE AS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE TO VALIDATE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
RAY PLANET GUITARS has established a network of independent technical services authorized for the repairs within the warranty period. Unless the guitar has been directly purchased from RAY PLANET GUITARS, the RAY PLANET GUITARS distributor in which you have acquired this instrument is also authorized to perform repairs within warranty, and it should be your first contact point in case any type of repair is needed. To repair during the warranty period, send or hand over the whole instrument to the authorized technical service, together with the invoice (as proof of purchase), within the applicable warranty period.
The observed faulty products will be covered by this warranty and will be repaired or replaced (at the discretion of RAY PLANET GUITARS) without a cost. Any repairs beyond what is considered normal for any instrument will require an evaluation and confirmation of the defect by RAY PLANET GUITARS, as well as a direct recommendation through one of our official technical services for its consideration.
Transport, insurance, and other costs associated with the repairs of the RAY PLANET GUITARS instruments within warranty will always be the consumer’s responsibility, as well as any repair or modification requested to personalize the configuration or to adjust beyond the factory specifications.
The initial standard settings and adjustments of the instrument and its complements at the moment of purchase are considered normal arrangements of the product provided by the distributor and are not covered by this warranty.
The following matters are not covered by this warranty:
- Wear and tear caused by use of the frets, bridge, strings, and batteries.
- Scrapes, scratches, bumps, jabs, and discoloration or varnish wear off.
- Configurations, adjustments, or maintenance routines of any type.
- Damage or breakages on the final structure, stains, or bends on the structure due to a change in temperature or humidity, exposure, or direct contact with the sun, flames, acids, sling bags, guitar supports, rubber, or other synthetic materials or any wax or varnish that isn’t approved by RAY PLANET GUITARS.
- Damage, corrosion, or oxidation of any of the metallic pieces produced by humidity, high salinity, or exposure to salts or acids (such as from sweat).
- Any damage suffered by the instrument as a result of any personalization or modification.
- The normal deterioration of any part of the instrument, as well as the connectors, controls, switches, silver surfaces, jacks, pickguards, etc.
- Any other damage or deterioration on account of normal use, wear off, course of time, accidents, negligence, abuse, inadequate use, or natural disasters.
- Any instrument in which the serial number has disappeared or has been modified in any way.
- Any instrument which has not been acquired from an authorized RAY PLANET GUITARS distributor.
- Instruments that have been repaired by non-authorized personnel (any person that isn’t an authorized official RAY PLANET GUITARS service technician).
THE ABOVE CONSIDERATIONS CONSTITUTE THE ONLY WARRANTY OFFERED BY RAY PLANET GUITARS REGARDING THIS PRODUCT AND EXPLICITLY SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
Any other implied warranty, including (but not limited to) any merchantability warranty for a specific purpose imposed by the law, will be limited to the duration of this limited warranty.
Some countries don’t admit limitations in the duration of implied warranties, in which case the previous limitations will not be applicable.
RAY PLANET GUITARS DOESN’T ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE CLAIMS THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE FAILURE OF THIS EQUIPMENT, NOR FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME, GENERAL DAMAGES, AND LOSS OF PROFITS DUE TO DEFECTS OR MISSING PIECES DURING A REPAIR.
This warranty is only applicable to RAY PLANET GUITARS instruments fabricated from the 1st of January 2017 and onwards.